Monday, August 20, 2012

Wouldn't have won anyhow...

I missed the deadline for a video contest to win a bike and a trip to Alaska.....it took me a lot longer to create than I thought it would. This is my first video that I really tried to do something with other than throw pictures and a song into the program and hit "AUTO".
All the other entries were just a mash up of riding video set to music. I think only a hand full actually answered or attempted to answer the questions the contest holders asked.
Original video was a little over 10 minutes long and I couldn't do what I wanted to do, due to my inexperience in video editing. It didn't hit me until the next day what I could do....DOH!
I also edited out about six minutes, You're welcome! (You'll be thanking me after you watch this).
I'm not too terribly pleased with it but I'm not totally embarrassed about it either.
I look forward to doing more and hopefully making them a LOT better.


No comments:

Post a Comment